Capit Suprema Spina 85°C Tyre Warmers (Pair) – Yellow
Capit Suprema Spina 85°C Motorcycle Tyre Warmers (Pair)
With Capit’s exclusive TNT self-adjusting technology
Capit Performance have been producing professional tyre warmers since 1996 and developed the world’s first tyre-warmers without an internal thermostat for more accurate temperature control.
Employing state-of-the-art warming, the Capit Suprema Spina warmers are guaranteed to deliver efficient reliability and safe operation, even in the most critical track and race conditions where consistent performance is essential.
Thanks to TNT they can accurately maintain temperature at 85°C (unlike many “ON/OFF/ON” thermostatically controlled warmers, whose heat cycling can actually reduce your tyres’ lifespan and long-term grip).
- Very precise target temperature maintenance with minimum variation/heat cycling
- A full 40 metre long durable Nickel heating element distributes heat evenly to the tyre’s entire gripping surface
- Visual “Warming up” and “Reached temp” indicator
- Energy efficient: only 200/250 Watts per warmer (instead of the more usual 400/600W each)
- Non-conducting internal areas are fire resistant pure Aranidic fibre
- Silicon (non-PVC) external mains cable water, oil, fuel and heat resistant, to 200°C
- Durable Teflon coated dirt and water-resistant exterior for damp/showery conditions and easier cleaning
- Includes handy carry bag
- 3 year warranty covering manufacturing defects
European Plug, So Require 2 x UK Adaptors To Use
Why Choose Capit Tyre Warmers?
Fitted with new system TNT without thermostat
Temperature Fixed 85°C. Why you have to use tyrewarmers? You get better grip – Until tyres get up to the correct temperature, they are inflexible and the lack of grip can lead to sliding or even a crash. Going out on tyres at the correct temperature will give you better grip and confidence turning the bike into corners, accelerating progressively and allow you to be more in control. Your great new performance – By going out on preheated tyres, you will be able to put in faster lap times more quickly. For racers this saves valuable seconds and places in the first few laps. Track day enthusiasts will get more out of their day by not wasting up to 50% of their valuable laps warming up cold tyres. Make your tyres last longer – Warming up tyres on the road/track as opposed to going out with preheated tyres results in surface rubber being removed as the temperature rises. The discarded surface rubber forms little balls at the working edge. This Cold Tearing or Cold Shredding reduces the life of the tyre. Tyre warmers can pay for themselves by saving you the cost of several sets of tyres per season.