Capit Suprema Vision Tyre Warmers (Pair) – Black
Capit Suprema Vision Tyre Warmers Adjustable between 40°C and 120°C
Capit’s Suprema Vision tyre warmers are the excellence of the tyrewarmers product.
Suprema Vision is equipped with a controlbox integrated in the tyrewarmer, it is ultra-compact (only 8mm thick) and made of impact-resistant material.
With only 2 keys it is possible to view the initial set-up temperature (T set) and the actual set-point temperature on the tyres (T run), in addition to being able to choose the displayed temperature in °C o °F.
With the new integrated Timer you will also know at a glance if the tyre is ready to be used on track thanks to the display that will blink after 10 minutes that tyrewarmers has reached the set temperature.
- Radial heating cable in Teflon for reduced heating time and uniform heat distribution
- Adjustable heating system 40-110 °C/104-230 °F without thermostat ((in just 30 minutes a constant and homogeneous temperature is obtained on the tire that a normal thermostat is not able to supply. The innovative and patented method consists in weaving every few millimetres a special heating cable on a fabric with a high thermal conducting power, eliminating the thermostat and related problems of inconstant temperature and low durability)
- New Timer function. After 10 minutes that the tyrewarmer has reached the set temperature, the display blink to indicate that the tyre is evenly heated and is ready to be used
- Special external coating impermeable to any liquid
- Anti-wear and fireproof inner lining
- Silicone power cable resistant up to 200°C
- Velcro closure
- Its interior is in HEAT SPREADER fabric (internal fabric, highly conductive, made with specific noble alloys) capable of spreading the heat perfectly
- Temperature control and regulation system VISION mounted directly on tyrewarmer for greater comfort in management and handling Rack-Box-Pit Lane
- Electric absorption for single tyrewarmer: size S 300 watt – size M 400 watt – size L 500 watt – size XL 600 watt – size XXL 800 watt
European Plug, So Require 2 x UK Adaptors To Use
Why Choose Capit Tyre Warmers?
Fitted with new system TNT without thermostat
Temperature Fixed 85°C. Why you have to use tyrewarmers? You get better grip – Until tyres get up to the correct temperature, they are inflexible and the lack of grip can lead to sliding or even a crash. Going out on tyres at the correct temperature will give you better grip and confidence turning the bike into corners, accelerating progressively and allow you to be more in control. Your great new performance – By going out on preheated tyres, you will be able to put in faster lap times more quickly. For racers this saves valuable seconds and places in the first few laps. Track day enthusiasts will get more out of their day by not wasting up to 50% of their valuable laps warming up cold tyres. Make your tyres last longer – Warming up tyres on the road/track as opposed to going out with preheated tyres results in surface rubber being removed as the temperature rises. The discarded surface rubber forms little balls at the working edge. This Cold Tearing or Cold Shredding reduces the life of the tyre. Tyre warmers can pay for themselves by saving you the cost of several sets of tyres per season.