Gilles Tooling VCR38GT2 Rearsets Black/Black
Gilles Tooling VCR38GT2 Rearsets
The reference product from Gilles Tooling: this footrest system is made of high-strength aluminium (Al7075) and features ball bearings; a single eccentric central screw allows stepless adjustment to suit your personal preference. This unique footrest system embodies the ideal combination of lightness, outstanding strength and elegant design. Experience perfection in form and function right down to the tiniest detail.
- Both standard and reverse gearshifting
- Vernier scale enables precision positioning
- Optimised ergonomics with rolling toe piece on the gearshift lever – this reduces the force required for shifting
- Includes carbon heel protector
- Countless adjustment possibilities: footrest position, gearshift travel, foot length
- Gearshift/brake lever: zero play, with double ball bearings
- Eccentric adjuster for brake lever positioning
- Exquisite design – available either in a single colour or in two colours
- Supplied pre-assembled, i.e. the footrest system does not need to be assembled from individual components.
- With Vehicle Type Approval
Why Choose Gilles Tooling?
Since 2000, Gilles tooling has been providing motorcycle aficionados around the world with innovative and high-quality accessories for racing and road use. As a former motorcycle racer, Gerhard Gilles, the company’s founder, combines a passion for the sport with the technical knowledge of an experienced Cnc milling cutter. The development of the first multi-variable footrest assembly kick-started a dynamic company, which today sells its extensive product range worldwide. Tried and tested on both racetrack and road, Gilles products set standards in innovation, engineering know-how, performance and safety. Gilles tooling shares its customers passion for genuine originals; authentic, technically superior, customisable, making every motorcycle one of a kind.