Gilles Tooling AS31GT2 Rearsets Black
Gilles Tooling AS31GT2 Rearsets
The new enhanced version of the biggest-selling multivariable footrest system in the world: AS31GT!
Like its predecessor, the AS31GT2 features various machined cut-outs which make it ultralight plus numerous threaded holes in the base plate for quick and easy adjustment in 10 mm steps. The unique character of the AS31GT system has been retained, with only a few careful individual modifications:
- Footrest body and adjustment plate have a new design
- Return spring for the brake lever
- Rolling toe piece for the gearshift lever
- Carbon heel protector left and right
- Multivariable with adjustable footrest, gearshift travel and distance from peg to lever
- Optimised ergonomics due to rolling toe piece on the gearshift lever – this reduces the force required for shifting
- Made of high-strength aluminium al7075
- Gearshift/brake lever: zero-play, with double ball bearings
- Hard-anodised in a choice of three colours: Black, gold and black-silver
- Supplied pre-assembled, i.e. the footrest system does not need to be assembled from individual components!
- Comes with TÜV test certificate
Why Choose Gilles Tooling?
Since 2000, Gilles tooling has been providing motorcycle aficionados around the world with innovative and high-quality accessories for racing and road use. As a former motorcycle racer, Gerhard Gilles, the company’s founder, combines a passion for the sport with the technical knowledge of an experienced Cnc milling cutter. The development of the first multi-variable footrest assembly kick-started a dynamic company, which today sells its extensive product range worldwide. Tried and tested on both racetrack and road, Gilles products set standards in innovation, engineering know-how, performance and safety. Gilles tooling shares its customers passion for genuine originals; authentic, technically superior, customisable, making every motorcycle one of a kind.
COMPATIBILITY NOTE: Please see below notes on select makes/models
- YAMAHA FZ1 – Please ensure you select ABS or non-ABS model as relevant
- SUZUKI GSX-R 1300 HAYABUSA – Years 2008 to 2012 do NOT fit ABS versions
- APRILIA RSV4 – Years 2004 to 2009 do NOT fit onto Edwards and Haga replicas
- APRILIA TUONO – Years 2006 to 2010 do NOT fit onto Edwards and Haga replicas
- TRIUMPH DAYTONA 675 – Years 2013 onwards original quickshifter must be replaced by one working on pressure (original works on pull).