Gilles Tooling FXR Rearsets Black
Gilles Tooling FXR Rearsets
Racing pedigree, low weight, high rigidity and an extremely sleek design – these are the key features of the Factor-X Racing Footrest System from Gilles. No-frills design means top value for money. But certainly doesn’t mean cutting corners: the precision CNC-machined footrest system features foot levers with double ball bearings, while the rigid footrests have three adjustment settings.
- Less show, more performance
- Years of World Superbike experience
- Racing pedigree with aesthetic design
- Perfect balance of lightweight construction and torsional rigidity
- Unique, patented gilles.tooling design
- Double ball-bearing design for gearshift and brake lever
- Rigid racing footrest with triple adjustment
- Includes aluminium heel protector on each side, unless indicated otherwise
Why Choose Gilles Tooling?
Since 2000, Gilles tooling has been providing motorcycle aficionados around the world with innovative and high-quality accessories for racing and road use. As a former motorcycle racer, Gerhard Gilles, the company’s founder, combines a passion for the sport with the technical knowledge of an experienced Cnc milling cutter. The development of the first multi-variable footrest assembly kick-started a dynamic company, which today sells its extensive product range worldwide. Tried and tested on both racetrack and road, Gilles products set standards in innovation, engineering know-how, performance and safety. Gilles tooling shares its customers passion for genuine originals; authentic, technically superior, customisable, making every motorcycle one of a kind.