Gilles Tooling MUE2 Rearsets Black/Red MUE2-D01-B
Gilles Tooling MUE2 Rearsets – (Fits Standard, S & R Models Only (Not Speciale or Superleggera)
A completely new generation of footrest systems: the MUE2 combines futuristic design with the very highest quality of workmanship and significantly simplified adjustment of the footrest position. Either black or gold anodized, with contrasting sets, it is visually a highlight on every bike.
The positions of footrests and brake and shift levers are freely adjustable according to your own wishes. The positioning of the footpegs is done by a combination of sliding and rotating adjustment at only one point, so this is extremely fast and easy selectable (five positions by pushing and four positions by turning). The conversion to reverse switching is done by simply swapping the shift rod position. Brake and shift levers are double-ball bearings for perfectly backlash-free operation of the levers. Carbon heel guards on both sides complete the scope of delivery.
- Exact rearset used on TST’s 2015 R1 Race Bike
- High performance setup usable on street and track
- Adjustable, race-inspired foot location
- Reduces the chance of scraping during full lean
- Better body positioning in tuck and turning
- Stiff and durable, but lightweight
- Exclusive splined rotary adjustment mechanism
- Machined and anodized 7075 aluminum construction
- Direct bolt-on replacement
- Standard and GP/Reverse shifting possible
- Carbon fiber heel guards included
Why Choose Gilles Tooling?
Since 2000, Gilles tooling has been providing motorcycle aficionados around the world with innovative and high-quality accessories for racing and road use. As a former motorcycle racer, Gerhard Gilles, the company’s founder, combines a passion for the sport with the technical knowledge of an experienced Cnc milling cutter. The development of the first multi-variable footrest assembly kick-started a dynamic company, which today sells its extensive product range worldwide. Tried and tested on both racetrack and road, Gilles products set standards in innovation, engineering know-how, performance and safety. Gilles tooling shares its customers passion for genuine originals; authentic, technically superior, customisable, making every motorcycle one of a kind.