Guy Martin Proper Cleaner Motorcycle Degreaser Starter Kit
12 months on from the launch of our General Cleaner & 6 months later than planned, Proper Degreaser from Proper Cleaner by Guy Martin is here! We know what you’re thinking, “What took so long?” Well, making a degreaser in liquid form is reasonably straightforward & there are plenty of chemical companies in the UK who can do it for you. Send them a sample of the one you like, with the colour & smell you want and you can have a product quite quickly.
However, it’s not so simple with our water soluble capsules. Not only does it have to clean correctly & not attack your finishes, it must mix evenly in the bottle, have the correct consistency to go through the machine and not dissolve the sachets. On top of that, we made it thicker, or more viscous, than the General Cleaner. This stops it running off the surface as quickly & onto the ground before it had a chance to do its job!
You mix Proper Degreaser in the same way at the General Cleaner. Wet your chain, cassette, derailleur & chainring & spray them with Proper Degreaser. Give it 3 – 4 min to work, a quick scrub with a brush or chain cleaning machine & rinse off with water. Simple as that!
- Ideal for cleaning Chains, Cassettes, Chainrings and Derailleurs
- Safe on Paint, Anodising, Plastics and Rubber Seals
- Alkaline based & contains no solvents, acids or CFCs
- The liquid is 100% biodegradable, vegan friendly and is produced under the Eco Label Capsules can be used up to 3 years after the date on the back of the resealable pouch
- Not tested on Nigel the Dog or his mates.
- Designed, tested and manufactured in the UK.