SBS Brake Pads 611LS Rear
SBS BRAKE PADS STREET – 611LS REAR
If a street bike is the best you own. If you are dedicated to touring and adventures in weekends and holidays. If you enjoy the freedom of motorcycle riding. Or if you are commuting every day.
Then SBS STREET brake pads are the right choice for you. Our STREET compounds are developed to match all makes, models and age of street bikes in the market – front and rear.
They give you the performance, lifetime and comfort that you need.
- PERFORMANCE – HS / LS
- UPGRADE – SP
- STANDARD – HF
Follow our recommendations for the ideal pads for your bike.
SBS HS EXCEL SINTER – The perfect combination of fade free brake performance, brake feel and thermal stability, especially
developed for sport riding and high loads from heavy motorcycles.
The HS lining is rotor friendly, the performance is stable under dry as well as wet conditions and no thermal bedding-in is required. Recommended for new generation high performance, sports, touring and custom motorcycles which are originally equipped with sinter metal brake pads.
For example Honda CBR & VT, Kawasaki ZX & VN, Suzuki GSX-R & VL. Yamaha YZF & XV and Harley Davidsons.
- OE replacement compound for bikes with sintered pads
- Designed for modern high performance, sport and big touring bikes
- Sintered compound offering predictable and controllable performance for rear wheel use
- Exclusive rear wheel compound formulated according to OEM concept offering ideal front/rear brake balance, to avoid over-braking and rear wheel lock-up
About SBS Brake Pads
- BS Friction A/S is the world’s leading manufacturer of motorcycle brake pads for street, off road and racing.
For more than 30 years our aim has been to offer the most complete range of motorcycle brake pads in a variety of friction materials developed to suit specific purposes like street, off-road and racing – always based on our philosophy: “The highest performance of brake system technology can only be achieved by selecting the best friction materials”.
- Fully European production located in Svendborg, Denmark, advanced production lines using robot technology, workflows based on LEAN manufacturing principles and ISO 9001 quality standards guarantee a high and consistent product quality level.
- NRS technology
- As a unique feature SBS ceramic and racing product lines feature NRS technology based on a matrix of hooks raised on the backing plate that mold into the friction material, creating an indestructible mechanical bond without any use of adhesives.
- The SBS brand is well known in the motorcycle racing world, with the company having supported numerous world championship motocross and road racing winning teams and an endless list of national title winners.
|KLR650||2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018|
|EL 252||2001, 2002, 2003|
|Tiger 900||1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998|
|Trident 750||1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998|
|Trident 900||1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998|
|Trophy 900||1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995|
|Trophy 1000||1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995|
|Trophy 1200||1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995|
|Canyon 600||1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999|