SBS Brake Pads 806RS Front
SBS BRAKE PADS RACE ONLY – 806RS FRONT
For more than 20 years racing has been part of our DNA.
Through our Partners in Racing concept, we deliver the stopping power to two-wheeled motorsport. Whether it comes to international top level road racing such as Superbike, Supersport or Endurance, national competitions, track days or classic road racing, SBS offers you the brake pads you need for winning important 100th of seconds when braking. Our race compounds are specially developed for competition and race track use – tested and approved by some of the world’s top riders.
- ROAD RACING & ENDURANCE – DS
- ROAD RACING & CLASSIC RACING – DC / DCC
- ROAD RACING & TRACK DAYS – RS
- RACING REAR – RQ / LS
Follow our recommendations for the ideal pads for your bike.
- The ideal and affordable choice for track days and for combined road and track bike
- Sintered compound available for modern sport- and cup-bike standard brake systems
- Excellent for stainless steel or cast iron brake discs/rotors
- Strong initial bite, linear in-stop performance with good brake feel and control
About SBS Brake Pads
- BS Friction A/S is the world’s leading manufacturer of motorcycle brake pads for street, off road and racing.
For more than 30 years our aim has been to offer the most complete range of motorcycle brake pads in a variety of friction materials developed to suit specific purposes like street, off-road and racing – always based on our philosophy: “The highest performance of brake system technology can only be achieved by selecting the best friction materials”.
- Fully European production located in Svendborg, Denmark, advanced production lines using robot technology, workflows based on LEAN manufacturing principles and ISO 9001 quality standards guarantee a high and consistent product quality level.
- NRS technology
- As a unique feature SBS ceramic and racing product lines feature NRS technology based on a matrix of hooks raised on the backing plate that mold into the friction material, creating an indestructible mechanical bond without any use of adhesives.
- The SBS brand is well known in the motorcycle racing world, with the company having supported numerous world championship motocross and road racing winning teams and an endless list of national title winners.
|Z1000||2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018|
|Z1000SX||2014, 2015, 2016|
|Boulevard M109R/R2||2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018|
|GSX1300R Hayabusa||2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012|
|GSX-R600||2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010|
|GSX-R750||2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010|
|GSX-R1000||2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010|
|Intruder M1800R||2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015|