SBS Standard Front Brake Disc 5017
Discs sold individually, if you require a set, please purchase two.
Note: This is a specialist item, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
The SBS STANDARD disc range includes round or similar standard shape either with fixed or floating construction.
The SBS STANDARD range generally corresponds to the originally fitted brake disc.
- High quality stainless steel with high carbon content
- Low weight
- All fitting dimensions according to originally fitted disc
- Excellent brake performance and stopping power under all conditions
- Long lifetime even when used in aggressive environment
- High comfort level – no noise, no vibrations
- High temperature resistance
- Anticorrosion treatment
- Ideal with all SBS brake pad compounds
- Heat-treated stainless steel center hubs
The round shape is the design predominantly used by OEM manufacturers.
It is classic, practical and preferred by many riders who want to stand by the original visual appearance of their bike.
SBS signature contour
SBS has developed a trendy, unique signature contour brake disc design appealing to those who want to differentiate their bike from mainstream.
The SBS signature contour adds dynamic visual effects to the brake disc. Further it ensures that the friction material is cleaned off from the disc surface, prevents noise and vibrations and reduces weight.
Discs with larger diameter dimensions in round or SBS contour design.
For 20 years, SBS have been a partner for many of the best racing teams and competition riders within Road Racing, endurance and Moto GP.
The SBS range of brake discs is developed in accordance with our world famous, recognized SBS disc brake pad range.
This means that for most reference numbers in the SBS brake pad range, you can find a corresponding SBS brake disc.
SBS brake discs meet KBA requirements and are under KBA and future ECE R90 approval.
Not sure which disc to buy? Message us, we’re always happy to assist.