Sena 50R Low Profile Bluetooth Communication System with Mesh Intercom Single
SETTING THE NEW STANDARD
The 50R Mesh 2.0 Intercom couples Sena’s most advanced technology to date with a low-profile, sleek yet rugged design. Tested and proven by over 100 competitors and staff across the wilds of New Zealand during the Int. GS Trophy 2020, the 50R continues Sena’s long tradition of Advancing Adventure. With its sleek good looks, rugged durability, and next-level technology, the form and function of the 50R combine to set a new standard for motorcycle communication.
- Mesh 2.0: Robust Reliability
- One-Click-to-Connect simplicity
- Mesh Intercom™ features superior audio quality
- Multi-channel protocol in Open Mesh allows users to switch between 9 comm channels
- Bluetooth® 5 enabled
- Sena’s new benchmark for HD speakers
- Convenience of voice-activated digital assistant access (“Hey Google”/”Hey Siri”)
- 30% faster Rapid-Charging
- Included WiFi Adapter which charges AND installs firmware updates automatically
- An elegant, glove-friendly three-button interface
- Voice Commands recognized across 8 languages
- Stress tested and proven by over 100 global ADV riders during the Int. GS Trophy 2020
Proven in the most demanding scenarios, Mesh 2.0 brings an unprecedented level of robust reliability to Sena’s flagship rider intercoms. #RIDECONNECTED like never before.
ONE UNIT. THREE INTERCOM MODES.
The 50R features three different intercom modes: Group Mesh Intercom, Multi-Channel Open Mesh Intercom, and Bluetooth Intercom.
With Group Mesh, you’ll create a single, private group that supports up to 24 participants over a range of up to 5 miles / 8 km (min 6 riders @ 1 mi / 1.6 km intervals)! Users are invited into Group Mesh, giving added control and privacy.
Multi-Channel Open Mesh lets you communicate with virtually anyone participating in the Mesh 2.0 network within a range of up to 5 miles / 8 km. Open Mesh also features multi-channel options, an industry-first! With nine channels available, you can switch to a new frequency for conversations with different riding groups within the larger Open Mesh group.
Finally, traditional Bluetooth Intercom mode rounds out the third communication option included. All riders and their ever-changing riding scenarios will surely benefit from the incredible flexibility and technology engineered into the 50R Mesh 2.0 and Bluetooth intercom modes.
REDESIGNED HD SPEAKERS FOR A BRAND NEW LISTENING EXPERIENCE
ENHANCED VOICE COMMANDS FOR ENHANCED CONTROL
The most powerful upgrade to the 50R voice commands is the new direct, hands-free access to Google or Siri through your smartphone! “Hey Siri, directions to the nearest hotel, please!” “Hey Google, what’s the weather forecast for Sturgis today?” No buttons, no other preliminary commands. The 50R connects to everything Google Assistant and Apple’s Siri have to offer…all while you’re rolling down the highway! Access phone numbers, music apps, or even ask for directions to the world’s largest ball of twine (it’s in Cawker City, KS by the way)! Riding Connected couldn’t be easier.
RAPIDLY CHARGED AND AUTOMATICALLY UPDATED
TRANSFORM YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THE SENA 50 UTILITY APP
- Talk time:
- – Bluetooth intercom: 13 hours
- – Mesh intercom: 8 hours
- – Main module: 97 mm x 48 mm x 27 mm (3.8 in x 1.8 in x 1.0 in)
- – Speaker: driver unit 40 mm – thickness 7.2 mm
- – Boom microphone: length 150 mm
- – Wire between speakers: length – 555 mm
- – Main Module: 65 g (2.29 oz)
- Operating temperature: -10°C – 55°C (14°F – 131°F)
- Mesh Intercom ™ Technology
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Working Distance:
- Bluetooth Intercom: Working distance up to 1.6 km (1.0 mile) in open terrain
- Mesh Intercom: Working distance up to 2.0 km (1.2 mile)* in open terrain
- *Can extend up to 8.0 km (5.0 miles) between a minimum of 6 riders
- Supports up to:
- Bluetooth Intercom: 4 riders
- Mesh Intercom (Open Mesh): virtually limitless
- Mesh Intercom (Closed Mesh): 24
- Advanced Noise Control™
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: max. 48 kHz (DAC)
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Charging time: 1 hour
- Quick Charge: 20 minutes of charging equals 6 hours Bluetooth intercom or 3.5 hours Mesh Intercom
- Lithium Polymer Battery
- CE, FCC, IC
WHATS INCLUDED IN THE BOX: