Sena 50S Bluetooth Communication System with Mesh Intercom Single
A NEW APEX
It’s time for an all-new experience of riding connected. The Sena 50S Mesh 2.0 Intercom brings significant advancements to motorcycle communication. With an exceptional communication network and finely-tuned high-definition speakers, the 50S continues the goal of keeping riders connected on their journey.
- Mesh 2.0: Robust Reliability
- One-Click-to-Connect Mesh Intercom™, with superior audio quality
- Bluetooth® 5 enabled
- Redesigned HD Speakers optimized for boosted performance in volume, bass, and clarity
- Voice-activated digital assistant access (“Hey Google”/”Hey Siri”)
- 30% faster rapid charging
- Automatic firmware updates via the included WiFi Adapter
- A tried-and-true glove-friendly jog dial design
- Multi-language voice command support
THE NEW STANDARD: MESH 2.0
Mesh 2.0 brings a new level of robust, reliable connections and smart, flexible intercom message routing to the 50S thanks to significant technical enhancements made to the original Sena Mesh Intercom™ algorithm. Sena’s 50S units actively share information between each other within the Mesh 2.0 network at an astounding rate. An ingenious system of prompts and responses between the Mesh 2.0 units has resulted in 80% more data being transferred across challenging and harsh conditions. Furthermore, Mesh 2.0 units quickly determine the ideal pathway to efficiently transmit messages from rider to rider.
The results of the new Mesh 2.0 technology translate into an unprecedented level of intercom audio quality and robust connectivity for all Sena Mesh 2.0 intercom users. Tested and proven in the most demanding situations, Sena’s Mesh 2.0 network keeps the communication lines with your fellow riders clear and stable.
MULTI-CHANNEL COMMUNICATION AND PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS
The 50S delivers not one, but three different intercom modes available to Sena riders: Multi-Channel Open Mesh Intercom™, Group Mesh Intercom™, and Bluetooth Intercom.
Multi-Channel Open Mesh Intercom (Open Mesh) features the industry’s first Mesh Intercom™ channel system! Similar to standard handheld or CB radios, the 50S Mesh 2.0 system allows users to switch between nine different channels when operating in Open Mesh mode. Open Mesh offers a simple, single push of a button to click-to-connect to the Mesh 2.0 intercom network. It also supports a near-limitless number of users within a range of up to 5 miles / 8km (min. 6 riders @ 1 mi / 1.6 km intervals)! With this ease of connecting, huge user capacity, incredible range, AND the inclusion of the nine-channel feature, the 50S Open Mesh Intercom mode is sure to be a game-changer for those large group/club rides.
POWERFULLY CLEAR AND COMFORTABLE HD SPEAKERS
TAKE CONTROL ON YOUR RIDE WITH VOICE COMMANDS
There’s no need to lift a finger when you can ask the 50S to handle it. Voice commands give you control of Sena’s 50S system functions, such as answering the phone or starting up a Group Mesh session. The 50S supports these system voice commands across eight languages, including English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, and Russian!
But what if you’re running low on gas? “Hey Google, please give me directions to the nearest gas station.” The 50S can connect to Google Assistant and Apple’s Siri with just a simple voice command allowing you to tap into the power of your smartphone’s features, including GPS navigation, music playback, voice dialing, or a myriad of other options. Wondering where the nearest BBQ joint is? Need to find a hotel for the night? Want to listen to your favorite band? Whatever it is, all you need to do is ask: “Hey Siri” or “Hey Google”! THIS is how to #RIDECONNECTED
RAPID CHARGING AND AUTOMATIC UPDATES: MEET THE SENA WIFI ADAPTER
The 50S features a high-density battery that charges 30% faster in comparison to its predecessors. The headset is fully charged in only an hour, providing up to 9 hours of Mesh intercom talk time or 14 hours of Bluetooth intercom talk time. Plus, with Sena’s fast-charging feature, in as little as 20 minutes, the 50S will provide up to 3.5 hours of Mesh communication or 6 hours of Bluetooth intercom!
The included Sena WiFi Adapter handles your rapid charging needs AND can also be programmed to automatically install any available firmware updates to your 50S via your wireless network! Connect the adapter to your WiFi network, and after a one-time setup, it’s programmed to detect and install updates when the headset is connected. It’s never been easier to keep your Sena headset up to date!
AN ALL-NEW APP FOR YOUR ALL-NEW 50S
- Talk time:
- – Bluetooth intercom: 14 hours
- – Mesh intercom: 9 hours
- – Main module: 102 mm x 56 mm x 27 mm (4.0 in x 2.2 in x 1.1 in)
- – Speaker: driver unit 40 mm – thickness 7.2 mm
- – Boom microphone: length 190 mm
- – Wire between speakers: length – 555 mm
- Weight: main module – 61 g (2.15 oz)
- Operating temperature: -10°C – 55°C (14°F – 131°F)
- Mesh 2.0 Intercom™ Technology
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Working Distance:
- Bluetooth Intercom: Working distance up to 1.6 km (1.0 mile) in open terrain
- Mesh Intercom: Working distance up to 2.0 km (1.2 mile)* in open terrain
- *Can extend up to 8.0 km (5.0 miles) between a minimum of 6 riders
- Supports up to:
- Bluetooth Intercom: 4 riders
- Mesh Intercom (Open Mesh): virtually limitless
- Mesh Intercom (Closed Mesh): 24
- Advanced Noise Control™
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: max. 48 kHz (DAC)
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Charging time: 1 hour
- Quick Charge: 20 minutes of charging equals 6 hours Bluetooth intercom or 3.5 hours Mesh Intercom
- Lithium Polymer Battery
- CE, FCC, IC
WHATS INCLUDED IN THE BOX: