Translogic QSXi Intellishift Quickshifter for KTM
QSXi Intellishift Quickshifter. Unique and powerful! Featuring our very latest superior Intellishift protocol providing the very best quickshifting possible. These advanced Intellishift quickshifters are the smallest multi-channel systems available and unlike other single channel quickshifters our latest range of Intellishift systems provide the finest MotoGP seamless shift simulation. Now with even more adjustment possibilities for professional users and throttle blipper output, its a winner!
Unique Intellishift Features
- Translogic Intellishift Quickshifter systems are used at virtually every level of racing, Moto2, Moto3, World Superbike, World Supersport, British Superbike, British Supersport, World Endurance, AMA Pro-series, Japan Superbike series, Superbike France and international club racing.
- Every aspect of Translogic’s product design has been executed to the highest standard, using the best materials and automotive suppliers in the industry.
- Translogic QSXi Intellishift Quickshifter systems are plug & play for most applications, there’s no need to order or pay for any additional harnesses. Where a system is not plug & play out of the box we supply waterproof connectors and a crimp tool too.
- A 6 piece tie rod kit or dedicated model specific tie-rod are supplied in the Quickshifter system kit as standard, no need to order additional components.
- The Translogic Intellishift Quickshifter ECU is the smallest multi-channel Quickshifter in the world, not like most other basic single channel systems.
- QSXi Intellishift Quickshifter systems that feature the DCS dual channel sensors have a 2 pin connector output which can be used with external throttle blipper devices.
- The QSXi Intellishift Quickshifter ECUs feature easily adjustable parameters where the user can simply and quickly dial in sensor trigger force and set different interrupt times on two seperate channels providing total control.
- MotoGP seamless shift simulation. Although its impossible to create a true Moto GP seamless shift action as it’s a feature of the physical gear box Translogic’s seamless shift simulation is a unique feature of these powerful Intellishift quickshifter systems enabling the rider to take advantage of much quicker gearshifts and more importantly even smoother quickshifts.
- Translogic quick shifters interrupt cylinders separately and do not simply short the signal wires to ground like other systems, this isn’t good for the OEM ECU, the Translogic Quickshifters compliment the OEM ECUs to ensure superior longevity.
- The Quickshifter protocol inside Translogic QSXi Intellishift Quickshifter systems are specifically developed for specific models, not just a basic operation so they provide superior shifting as they feature Intellishift with adaptive shift technology.
- Translogic Quickshifter sensors offer a unique ‘soft feel’ during operation due to it’s cushioning movement, this results in less rider fatigue/stress and culminates in a superior ‘feel’ when shifting.
- The Translogic Quickshifter sensors are tested many times at the Factory and go through a multi calibration process using in-house ‘state-of-the-art’ strain gauge technology at a regulated room temperature of 22oC so you’ll never have to adjust the sensor in the field or constantly fine tune it’s settings, giving you total peace of mind.
- Translogic Quickshifter DCS dual channel sensors have been tested to over 1,000,000 operations are temperature and vibration immune and false trigger immune too, there’s no need for any temperature compensation or amplifying electronics, these are the most reliable sensors you can install to your motorcycle when it comes to the harsh environments Quickshifter sensors need to operate in.
- Translogic QSXi Intellishift Quickshifter systems feature a 2 year warranty. (See our Warranty Terms and Conditions on our main website).
- The Translogic DCS dual channel Quickshifter systems do not require any setting up, they work perfectly straight out of the box thanks to the CESGT (Controlled Environment Strain Gauge Technology) used during production and unique adaptive shift technology and Intellishift features.
Suitable for the following bikes:
RC 125, 200, 250, 390 models 2009 onwards with standard road shift or inverted race shift gear lever set-up, 1dn 5up or 1up 5dn road or race pattern.
Duke 125, 200, 250, 390 models 2009 onwards with standard road shift or inverted race shift gear lever set-up, 1dn 5up or 1up 5dn road or race pattern.
Super Duke 990R models 2008 to 2011 (2 spark plug) with standard road shift or inverted race shift gear lever set-up, 1dn 5up or 1up 5dn road or race pattern.
RC8R models 2011 onwards (4 spark plug) with standard shift or inverted race shift gear lever set-up, 1dn 5up or 1up 5dn road or race pattern.
Super Duke 990R models 2007 & 2012 to 2013 (2 spark plug) with standard road shift or inverted race shift gear lever set-up, 1dn 5up or 1up 5dn road or race pattern.
RC8 & RC8R models 2008 to 2011 (2 spark plug) with standard road shift or inverted race shift gear lever set-up, 1dn 5up or 1up 5dn road or race pattern.
|Duke 125||2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021|
|RC390||2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021|
|Super Duke R 990||2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013|
|RC8 1190||2008, 2009, 2010, 2011|
|RC125||2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021|
|Duke 200||2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019|
|Duke 390||2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021|
|RC 200||2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019|
|Duke 250||2015, 2016, 2017|
|RC8-R 1190||2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016|
|RC 250||2014, 2015|