Healtech e-Sync Tool
Throttle body syncing just got easy with our eSync Tool! Bundled with a free PC software! Updates are automatic and free of charge for the lifetime of the product.
For best performance and optimal operation, multi-cylinder engines require throttle body synchronization from time-to-time. This synchronization process equalizes the negative pressure (i.e. vacuum) in the intake/throttle bodies, so all cylinders get the same amount of air/fuel mixture. The eSync Tool from HealTech Electronics Ltd. is the best solution for this job.
With conventional sync tools you only see a heavily damped average value of the pulsing vacuum. In contrast, with the eSync Tool you get real-time information about what is happening in the combustion chamber. You can also make far more precise adjustments.
Measurements can be saved and used for reference later. With the Service Report function it’s the perfect choice for workshops.
- Supreme compatibility: All multi-port gasoline engines are supported: motorcycles, ATV/UTVs, racing cars, racing outboard motors with either fuel-injected or carbureted engines. It’s best suited for 2, 3 and 4-cylinder engines. However, the tool can be used on single-cylinder engines for engine condition analysis. It can also be used on engines with five or more cylinders, but only four cylinders can be synced at the same time.
- Awesome tech: The unit has four digital, high precision, high sensitivity factory-calibrated quick response vacuum sensors. The complete waveforms (which occur in the combustion chamber) are shown in real time. This feature makes it possible to not only sync the throttle bodies with high accuracy but also to pinpoint various engine problems; inlet/exhaust valve leakage, induction leaks and even incorrect valve clearances. Analyze the measurements on your high-resolution color LCD display (a laptop or desktop PC is required).
- Saves cost: It’s ready when you are, just plug it in and start the measurement. Being able to see what is going on inside the combustion chamber (for each cylinder simultaneously) can save hours of work. It is a very useful tool for bike owners too who do their own maintenance.
- Future proof: While other sync tools are supplied ‘as is’, we are committed to release software updates for the eSync Tool regularly. More functions and features will be added based on user feedback and requirements. The software updates will be free for the lifetime of the product.
- Small but tough: The eSync Tool is the smallest and lightest throttle body sync tool on the market so it won’t take up much of your valuable workspace. On the other hand, the eSync will still work when others break or fail. It is rugged, and both shock and vibration proof.
- Quick and simple to use: The vacuum hoses are colored differently for easier cylinder identification. The unit is powered from the computer via USB, no need to use an external power supply. The software automatically prompts you when a new version is available for download, you never have to look for updates manually. The ‘Help’ button retrieves the latest version of the User Manual from our website automatically.
- Intuitive software: The eSync Tool is used with PC software with a clear and easy-to-understand user interface. You will see the intake pressure of each cylinder and how they relate to each other, not only on a bar chart but also on diagrams and via numeric values. The software calculates and displays the actual RPM and delta RPM from the pressure curves. Take before/after snapshots and print a PDF document report with the press of a button. This is a very useful feature for workshops as the whole syncing process can be documented. You can save measurements for later review as a reference or to create a report. The software is multilingual.
- Built to last:
› Rugged design, encased in epoxy resin.
› Shock and vibration proof.
› Oil and water resistant.
› Each unit is extensively tested prior to shipping.
› Has no mechanical parts or battery to replace.
› Supplied in a durable, foam-insulated plastic case.