Delivery Charges & Times
Mainland UK :
DR Bikes UK uses Parcelforce and Royal Mail couriers for all orders and offers an option for Express shipping (available at Checkout).
Shipping and Dispatch times are as follows:
- UK Free Standard Delivery on orders over £50.
- Delivery time is usually 1-2 working days.
- We aim to dispatch orders within 1 working day
- Express Postage Cut Off 1pm for same day postage
*Specialist items or those that need to be ordered in will be dispatched once they are received at our warehouse.
We provide Standard and Express international shipping services via DHL. Delivery times and costs vary depending on your location and product, please contact us for details.
- Express Delivery 1-2 working days depending on country.
- Economy Delivery 3-5 working days days depending on country.
International orders may be subject to Customs Charges and/or Duties; customers are responsible for these costs. DR Bikes UK cannot be held responsible for any delays at Customs.
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship aerosols, batteries or oils outside of UK Mainland.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
When We provide you with an Order Confirmation, We will provide an estimated delivery date. Please note that estimated delivery dates may vary according to the availability of Goods, your location, and circumstances beyond Our control. We are not responsible for delays in delivery for orders held in customs. Unless agreed otherwise, the Goods will be delivered without undue delay and in any case no later than 30 Calendar Days after the date on which the Contract is formed.
- If you indicate in your Order that you wish to collect the Goods from Us yourself you may do so after receiving Our Order Confirmation, and we will contact you to arrange a mutually convenient time during our business hours.
- Delivery will be deemed to have taken place when the Goods have been delivered to the delivery address indicated in your Order or Collected from a Delivery Depot/Alternative Address and you (or someone identified by you) have taken physical possession of the Goods or, if you are collecting the Goods from Us yourself, when you have collected the Goods.
- If for any reason either We or appointed courier are unable to deliver the Goods at your chosen delivery address, a note will be left informing you, and in the case that the Goods have been returned to Our premises, you will need to contact us to re-arrange the delivery
- The responsibility (sometimes referred to as the “risk”) for the Goods remains with Us until delivery is complete as defined above at which point it will pass to you. Please note, however, that if you do not wish to collect the Goods and do not wish to use Our Nominated Carrier to deliver them, instead choosing your own carrier, the risk in the Goods will pass to you as soon as they are passed to your chosen Carrier.
- International Orders may be subject to Customs and Duty Charges as well as delays. These are set by local government and it is the responsibility of Buyer to pay any charges for their order. DR Bikes UK Ltd is not responsible for delivery delays caused by customs. Due to insurance purposes, we are unable to declare Goods as ‘Gifts’.
- You own the Goods once We have received payment in full for them
Please note carefully the following:
- If We refuse to deliver the Goods, you may treat the Contract as being at an end and We will reimburse you without undue delay.
- If delivery of the Goods within the agreed time period or at the agreed time was essential (taking into account the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was formed) and We fail to deliver, you may treat the Contract as being at an end and We will reimburse you without undue delay.
- If you have told Us that delivery within the agreed time period or at the agreed time was essential and We fail to deliver, you may treat the Contract as being at an end and We will reimburse you without undue delay.
- If any of the events above occur you may, instead of treating the Contract as being at an end, specify a new delivery time or time period. If We continue to fail to deliver the Goods, you may treat the Contract as being at an end and We will reimburse you without undue delay.
- If, despite the events above, you choose not to treat the Contract as being at an end, your right to cancel your Order or to reject the Goods will be unaffected. If you do so, We will reimburse you without undue delay.
- If the Goods form a Commercial Unit, you may only reject or cancel all of the Goods, not a portion of them.