Morris Lubricants Race 4TT 10W-40 Fully Synthetic Oil 4L & Hi Flo Oil Filter
Race 4TT 10W-40 4L
Race 4TT 10W-40 is an advanced fully synthetic 4-stroke engine oil for all high performance sports bikes, super bikes and production racers. The lubricant has been developed directly from motorcycle racing technology, where it has proved to be far superior to conventional oils. This oil has an extremely wide viscosity rating and gives exceptional performance in four stroke motorcycle engines.
- Naturally high viscosity index, giving good flow rates to bearings at low temperatures, coupled with superb film strength at high temperatures.
- Low level of volatility, which reduces the loss of valuable oil components at extreme temperatures inside the engine.
- High film strength.
- Outstanding wear protection.
- High level of component cleanliness.
- Excellent thermal stability.
- Low fluid friction.
It is recommended for all turbo-charged and naturally aspirated racing engines and super bikes or where the manufacturer specifies an oil of this type and specification.
Hi-Flo Oil Filter
Images are for illustration purposes only, you may receive a different looking filter but it will be for your motorcycle specified.
Hiflofiltro is the world’s first and only TÜV approved motorcycle oil filter. Constructed using the best materials available, all Hiflofiltro oil filters meet or exceed original equipment performance levels. Available for street, scooter, motocross, enduro, ATV, UTV, marine outboard, and snowmobile models.
To achieve our quality aims and to ensure the consistency of our products, we use only premium materials from well known manufacturers: steel from Toyota Tsusho and NKK Japan, glue from Henkel Germany, filter paper from Ahlstrom Filtration Finland, Hollingsworth & Vose USA and Awa Paper Japan.
The Hiflofiltro-Thai Yang Kitpaisan factory was founded in 1955 and has been manufacturing filters for the OEM motor industry since 1963. With the experience of more than four decades, continuous research and development and modern production facilities, we manufacture some of the best quality filters in the world.
Every oil filter goes through 16 individual quality control checks before it is ready to leave the factory. The whole manufacturing process, including the checking of raw materials, individual filter testing, is regularly audited and verified independently by TÜV SÜD.
- High performance motorcycle oil filter
- Constructed using the best materials available
- Meets or exceeds OEM performance levels
- TUV approved
- Concertina style folded paper to ensure a maximum filtration area
- Paper and glue that are compatible with all lubricants (including synthetics)
- Pre-lubricated base gaskets for easy installation and a leak-free seal
- Metal cap ends in place of paper, and a stainless steel mesh to hold the paper – making them more withstanding of moisture and longer lasting