Motul 300v Fully Synthetic 4T 10W-40 4L & Hi Flo Oil Filter
Motul 300v Fully Synthetic 4T 10W-40 4L
Synthese-Technologie 4-Stroke motorcycle racing lubricant developed for Factory Teams. 300V Factory Line lubricant takes advantage of the ESTER Core® Technology to ensure you maximum power output of the engine without compromising the reliability and the wear. By selecting esters over other high performance synthetic base stocks and combining them with an innovative additive package, MOTUL has created a perfect synergy dedicated to the engine, the gearbox and the clutch.
Hi-Flo Oil Filter
Images are for illustration purposes only, you may receive a different looking filter but it will be for your motorcycle specified.
Hiflofiltro is the world’s first and only TÜV approved motorcycle oil filter. Constructed using the best materials available, all Hiflofiltro oil filters meet or exceed original equipment performance levels. Available for street, scooter, motocross, enduro, ATV, UTV, marine outboard, and snowmobile models.
To achieve our quality aims and to ensure the consistency of our products, we use only premium materials from well known manufacturers: steel from Toyota Tsusho and NKK Japan, glue from Henkel Germany, filter paper from Ahlstrom Filtration Finland, Hollingsworth & Vose USA and Awa Paper Japan.
The Hiflofiltro-Thai Yang Kitpaisan factory was founded in 1955 and has been manufacturing filters for the OEM motor industry since 1963. With the experience of more than four decades, continuous research and development and modern production facilities, we manufacture some of the best quality filters in the world.
Every oil filter goes through 16 individual quality control checks before it is ready to leave the factory. The whole manufacturing process, including the checking of raw materials, individual filter testing, is regularly audited and verified independently by TÜV SÜD.
- High performance motorcycle oil filter
- Constructed using the best materials available
- Meets or exceeds OEM performance levels
- TUV approved
- Concertina style folded paper to ensure a maximum filtration area
- Paper and glue that are compatible with all lubricants (including synthetics)
- Pre-lubricated base gaskets for easy installation and a leak-free seal
- Metal cap ends in place of paper, and a stainless steel mesh to hold the paper – making them more withstanding of moisture and longer lasting