Motul 5100 4T 10W-40 4L & Hi Flo Race Oil Filter
Motul 5100 4T 10W-40 4L
Technosynthese® 4-Stroke lubricant – Ester technology – Improved shear resistance. Smooth shifting. Meets JASO MA2 specifications for optimal wet clutch performance. Suitable for catalytic converters.
Hi-Flo Race Oil Filter
Images are for illustration purposes only, you may receive a different looking filter but it will be for your motorcycle specified.
“RC” High Performance Oil Filters
Developed and manufactured to very high specifications to exceed the demands of modern racing engines and extreme racing conditions, the Hiflofiltro RC range provides numerous advantages for both road user and track racer.
- 17mm cross drilled nut enabling easy removal and lock wiring for race use
- Advanced high performance tri-fiber filtration media for optimum filtration, high capacity, and improved oil flow. Capable of capturing particles as small as 5 microns.
- Tough heavy duty steel canister capable of withstanding extreme pressure
- Special fibre or rubber coated relief valve for perfect sealing
- Compatible with all oil types, mineral and synthetic
Hiflofiltro is the world’s first and only TÜV approved motorcycle oil filter. Constructed using the best materials available, all Hiflofiltro oil filters meet or exceed original equipment performance levels. Available for street, scooter, motocross, enduro, ATV, UTV, marine outboard, and snowmobile models.
To achieve our quality aims and to ensure the consistency of our products, we use only premium materials from well known manufacturers: steel from Toyota Tsusho and NKK Japan, glue from Henkel Germany, filter paper from Ahlstrom Filtration Finland, Hollingsworth & Vose USA and Awa Paper Japan.
The Hiflofiltro-Thai Yang Kitpaisan factory was founded in 1955 and has been manufacturing filters for the OEM motor industry since 1963. With the experience of more than four decades, continuous research and development and modern production facilities, we manufacture some of the best quality filters in the world.
Every oil filter goes through 16 individual quality control checks before it is ready to leave the factory. The whole manufacturing process, including the checking of raw materials, individual filter testing, is regularly audited and verified independently by TÜV SÜD.
- High performance motorcycle oil filter
- Constructed using the best materials available
- Meets or exceeds OEM performance levels
- TUV approved
- Concertina style folded paper to ensure a maximum filtration area
- Paper and glue that are compatible with all lubricants (including synthetics)
- Pre-lubricated base gaskets for easy installation and a leak-free seal
- Metal cap ends in place of paper, and a stainless steel mesh to hold the paper – making them more withstanding of moisture and longer lasting