HM Stand Alone Auto Blipper Lite
With HM Quickshifter’s legendary quality, reliability and performance we present to you the all new Stand Alone Shifter Blipper.
Available in two versions: LITE and PRO
The LITE version already outperforms any other system on the market. It is a simple plug and play system that is fully adjustable.
The PRO version is taking shifting / back shifting to the ultimate level. It is the only system on the market that communicates with your ECU to get many vital parameters allowing the shifter blipper to give perfect shifts whatever the load, RPM, Gear or throttle position. It is also completely plug and play in a small, waterproof and compact unit.
The PRO version also adds intelligent auto warmup and a Pit Lane limiter. Launch control and Anti wheelie and Engine Brake Control are soon to follow via a software update.
Rod included – please use the image below to determine length required.
HM Quickshifter Stand Alone Shift / Blip System
- Add Shift / Backshift functionality to any bike (any bike with ride by wire – irrespective if it already has a shifter and/or blipper system)
- Simple plug and play system
- Instant self-learning algorithms makes the system super easy to use
- Highly customisable and programmable – defaults to simple settings but advanced settings can be used, such as RPM and gear by gear programming to get perfect shifts and back shifts in any condition. (PRO Version)
- Worlds first pit lane limiter that uses actual speed as opposed to RPM which requires gear ratio to be set every time sprockets are changed and also requires that the rider stays in second gear. The HM Blip / Shift system is fully automatic – simply set your pit limit speed (if different form the default 60KPH) and ride down pit lane in any gear, and with any gearing.
(not available on all models – If your bike has ABS sensors, then usually this feature can be used) A number of different ‘programs’ are available from constant smooth limiting to ‘hunting’ type pit limit control similar to existing systems and a few fun programs added as well to turn heads!
- Automatic and intelligent auto warmup – simply press the pit lane limit switch whilst powering up to enter auto warm up mode. This mode slowly and carefully warms the bike up to a pre-set temperature (80 degC by default) whilst keeping oil pressure up, and moving coolant. Exit warm mode at any time by applying some throttle or turn off bike. A number of different ‘programs’ are available so that you can choose the perfect warmup program that suits you. All programs react to actual temperature and as such the system is really gentle with a cold bike, and then slowly get more aggressive as the bike reaches temperature to thoroughly and gently warm the bike up ready for use.
- Engine Brake control – This system also features a fully programmable engine brake control system -a.k.a. electronic slipper clutch. It is totally automatic and activates in deacceleration only. Want to drop two gears and hit the rear brake hard without worrying about a lockup? No problem! Want to keep the rear wheel turning and deaccelerating consistently for those perfect ‘backing it in’ moments? No problem! (EBC is not yet released and is soon to follow).
- Can be programmed via a laptop, or optionally via a small colour display that can also be used as an advanced gear and shift light indicator.
When entering your required rod length, please measure in accordance to the photo below. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now